- George Washington – Trust your core team
- Winfred Scott – Never compromise
- Robert E. Lee – Respect your team
- Ulysses S. Grant – Don’t give up
- George S. Patton – Help your team achieve greatness
- Lester B. ‘Chesty’ Puller – Stay positive
- Dwight D. Eisenhower – Create a cooperative culture
- Dudley ‘Mush’ Morton – Keep everyone motivated
- Eugene B. Fluckey – Recognize your hard workers
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf – Get in the trenches
I agree with 9 of those 10 completely. I disagree with Winfred Scott’s lesson as it relates to business. Compromise is often a key aspect of consensus building, teamwork, getting things done and closing a deal.
What do you think?