The Smart 25 Awards™ are presented annually by B2B CFO® to honor fast-growing and successful USA companies. The top 25 companies upon which we shine the national spotlight and promote each year.
The 2013 Smart 25 Awards ceremony will take place in Disneyland on April 26, 2013. For additional information, details or to apply please visit online at www.Smart25Awards.com.
We invite companies to apply. Benefits to honorees include:
- Increase your company’s brand recognition and national sphere of influence.
- A national award presented in front of the press and peers.
- Your company and its award will be mentioned in a national press release.
- The Smart 25 Award™ logo and link to the award may be placed on your company’s website.
- Professional videos about your company may be placed on www.b2bcfo.com and our YouTube channel.
Your company can apply for one or more of four categories:
- Three Year Gross Sales Average
- Total Full-Time Jobs Created Last 3 Years
- Working Capital at 12/31/2012
- The smartest idea that propelled 2012 sales from zero in 2011
Applications extend through March 8, 2013. Applicants must have a minimum of $1M and a maximum of $75M in sales, and be privately held. If your company experienced a highly successfully 2012, I encourage you to sign up.
“The Smart 25 Awards are our opportunity to celebrate and showcase private businesses and their accomplishments despite the economic downturn this country has seen,” said Jerry L. Mills, founder and CEO of B2B CFO. “These awards recognize the smartest business practices and provide a platform for national exposure. We encourage the business community from around the nation to get involved and get recognized for the great impact they are making in our economy every day.”
Company nominations and self-nominations are accepted. Up to five finalists will be chosen for each category by a selection committee comprised of distinguished representatives from the media and financial community.
The B2B CFO National Partners Conference brings together Partners and service providers from around the country. More than 300 attendees are anticipated to participate.
Please feel free to holler or email if you need any help completing the application.
917.912.9176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org