Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in the Greater Philadelphia area
Doylestown, PA CFO
22 Years of Experience
Northeastern University, New England College of Business
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact Elijiah Gray and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Elijiah is a seasoned financial professional with over 20 years of experience specializing in helping small to mid-sized businesses achieve success. After 15 years in the C-suite at various companies, Elijiah went on to found a bank focused on serving businesses and non-profit organizations. Her experience building a start-up paired with her experience serving as CFO and COO helps bring a unique strategic perspective to her clients. Elijiah is recognized as a visionary leader who optimizes company potential.
Elijiah has experience assisting clients with:
- Cash management including monitoring and improving cash flow and collections
- Capital raising through bank financing and private equity
- Process improvement that drives key business initiatives and delivers efficiency and profitability
- Information technology management including data security, disaster recovery, and software conversions
- Business turnarounds to help companies achieve financial health and internal accountability
- Strategic planning specializing in execution and implementation
- Project management
- Budgeting, financial planning and analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Payroll and Human Resources
Elijiah earned her Bachelors of Science degree in Finance from Northeastern University located in Boston, MA and is currently working on her MBA with New England College of Business.
Elijiah resides in the Doylestown area of Pennsylvania. When she is not working with clients, Elijiah enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, golfing, exercising, and collecting wine. Elijiah is a board member of JEVS Human Services and a former board member of Doylestown Athletic Association and Pennsylvania Bankers Association.